Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi, please can anyone help me !!! I have spent days trying to find an HTML code for mouseover image enlarger, I found one, got it working (it worked on the edit page, but disappeared on the viewing page. I am using Site Wizard in conjunction with the host) I was told by my host that the code I used does not support CSS. Can anyone tell me if there is such an HTML code without CSS. My web site does not support Java either !!!

Many Thanks

Jenny

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Nope... I know it's not the answer you want to hear... But the fact is HTML is a static tagging sequence... Not a whole lot you can do with it by itself.

You need the CSS and JavaScript to add the functionality you are seeking... CSS alone can do it... But as you're finding out... Some host don't allow it... Why they won't allow CSS ... I have no idea, except for the fact that they probably don't want to bother with making their online editor so it can handle it...

Probably something to do with their "site wizard"... Which I suspect is an online editing program.

Now if you can connect to your host with FTP... And upload your files... Shouldn't be an issue... But that's only if your host offers that as an option???

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    when ever I don't know anything, just google it and you will always find some tutorials that will enable you to learn what you have to do.
    I run a local SEO & Web Designer. Business Web Designs

Remove Ads