Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Hey everyone! New guy here, just found the forums yesterday. I'm also apart of WHT (shout-out to others on WHT!)
    A little bit about myself:
    My name is Eric and I just turned 21 on July 3rd. I'm from maryland, go Ravens! I have a high interest in business management, physics, computer programming, web design, and graphic design. I am currently in the engineering field but it's not the field where I ultimately want to stay; I design fire alarm systems with AutoCAD for a huge worldwide company (I wont name drop anything, not too sure about the rules around here).

I will contribute anything I can to help others, I'm still a beginner in the web design field though (who knows, I might know a tad bit more than another beginner ). I'm just here to hang out and maybe make a new friend or two.

Also I'm a huge gamer, I've been playing League of Legends since beta, if anyone plays and wants to play a game or two let me know! I used to play Starcraft professionally with a sponser in ICCUP, WCG, and WGT with a rank of B+ (If anyone played then you'd understand the rank). I know there has to been a few gamers on here

Well there's a bit of information about myself. If you read through this entire introduction without being completely bored out of your mind, I "dun good!"

Cheers!

Eric

Member #
    Liked
    187 times
    Well, you seem to have a nice start on life at the young age of 21. Autocad is a way of life here in our office and I suppose you done good because you didn't bore me...and welcome to the community.
    I'm impressed with your learning abilities.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    i got banned from WHT for posting something angry. but they will l et me back soon...
    welcome!

Member #
    Someone help an old "undertaker" 54 yrs old...i want to create a website on the USA capital cities...i know the information i want to use and also the software...can someone recommend some beginner tools or whatever to help me start?

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Quote Originally Posted by undertaker79, post: 241599
    Someone help an old "undertaker" 54 yrs old...i want to create a website on the USA capital cities...i know the information i want to use and also the software...can someone recommend some beginner tools or whatever to help me start?
    Please open a new thread.

Remove Ads