Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: My Introduction

Member #
    My name is josh i am 17 years old and still new to web design and coding but it is something that has always interested me. There is something about how such simple looking pages could have so much complex coding behind them i think it is the coolest thing ever and i wan't to learn everything i can about coding and making websites. I am currently learning HTML and Javascript on a website called Codecademy.com it has taught me everything i know so far. I also know some of the things i should be learning from some web designers i have run into on other forums before such as SEO, domains, web hosting, and advertisment stuff but they never wen't into much detail so i still am clueless on those things all they really told me is that those things are very important. I am here to learn everything i can from the web masters on this site so hopefully i can start making my own websites i really would like to start making some money off of it so i can quite my job and spend more time focusing on this since i wan't it to be my career in life i have a feeling that will take awhile to get that good though which im okay with aslong as i get to learn everything possible i am okay with being patient also my name UndeadSoldierX5 is because its my xbox gamertag and i just really like it so use it on forums aswell but feel free to just call me josh!

Remove Ads