Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Hi...

Member #
    My name is Jess...I just graduated graphic and web design (woohoo!) and promptly realized that there is so much more that I DON'T know...(Sooo much!) I was doing freelance until my brother asked me to come work with him and his pirate business...now I'm a partner in a business with a tyrant who doesn't like to share (yeah...probably not what I SHOULD be saying...but I have a censor problem...it comes and goes...) Working with someone who thinks that because you have a Facebook account ( I do..) then you must a computer/internet/SEO/programming GENIUS (of which I am NOT!) is really....really....REALLY difficult when your other option is jobless and broke...So pardon my crazy, I tend to ask questions that I should probably know the answer too, but I need help...Thanks ahead of time for any kind of help any of you smarty smarties give me...Hoping to branch off into my own design gallery/studio...but it's going slow right now...Anyways, that's my introduction...I rambled a bit..Sorry ... design-gal.com.. Excuse the mess. :wavespin:

Remove Ads