Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi, Im almost complete my site, but, registered the domain, but, now I see, before I can even upload it and get that feel of what it feels like to put your own site on the web, is that, now I hear you should cross browser test etc. Didnt think, there was this blockage. but, how would one go about fixing or configuring the site to go with all the browsers, even if a tool did say, not compatible with certain browsers.
    And, if one is on a tight budget, is there a way to get it cross browser tested, without your privacy beeing jeapordised.

I had my first domain stolen so quickly, and it ranks high on the page, was very upset to see how quick some sharks are. Guess, its a learning curve, to be very private until it is up and running atleast.

Would love to have some feedback and help on how to validate, fix browser compatible problems.

Remove Ads