Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all,
    I am here new at this forum site and i just want to share my view on online e-learning education or online training and also much interested to know your views about this.

Thanks..

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Online learning and training can be useful to some, but totally useless to others.

Some people need the structure offered in a classroom environment to excel at learning, others can benefit most from the convience and structure of online, others that have the drive and discipline, can benefit from books.

As is true with just about any learning experince, only the user can best determine what works for them.

If you're speaking in terms of a degree and or online certifications, they are much like standardized test here in the US. They typically focus on the core materials of the program, will veer off in many directions to hit on some of the more important points of perephrial subjects but always come back to the core.

The importance and or creedance given these degrees and or certification can vary widly by company or organization. I know some companies that will give them the same weight as a degree or cert. earned in the traditional sense, where I also know of other companies that give them zero consideration because many can just be bought ( meaning when you purchase the degree program, you get a study guide that offers all the answers to the test, without having to actually learn something ), which hurts everyone involved.

Member #
    Wow this is amazing sharing by webzarus about online learning and training. if you have more information about online training development program then share your views here.

Thanks so much...

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Are you here to discuss a topic or to promote your site?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads