Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi I am new on I want to start web building I have no experience what so ever. I have lots of knowledge of fixing computer hardware from building pc to rebuilding laptops . If anyone here can help me please I would greatly appreciate it . The basics what ever info i can get ...I will give back in return as i progress through my new journy

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    welcome, the basics can be found on sites like http://w3schools.com, and http://htmldog.com.

as I caution everyone coming into this field, there is so much more to web design than just making pretty pages, and the driving technology that is used to populate web pages with content changes so quickly, if you don't like constant challenge and constant learning, this industry is probably not for you.

Learning this stuff can be a journey for some, and adventure for others, and an outright nightmare for others.

If you can learn from online sources, then you're in luck, there is so much information about web design and web technologies that you will have an endless supply of information. Some people need the structure of courses, you're in luck there too, as there are many online "classes" that you can take and structured classes at your own pace. Some free, some paid, starting out, Id suggest taking all the free ones as possible, just to see if it's something you want to follow.

This group on this site will and can answer most any question you may have, but we encourage people to try and do things on their own first, then come here with questions and problems.

Good Luck

Remove Ads