Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Member #
    Names Ryan and I'm currently living in Phoenix, Arizona working as a administrative, IT, graphic and web design, and jack of all trades type position haha. Company is owned by a friend of the family so we are both helping each other out in this situation as I've always had knowledge of computers and there hardware but wanted to learn Graphic and Web Design.

Long story short I now have Dreamweaver CS6 on my workstation as well as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Fireworks and ect. In the process of redesigning the site for where I work and running into all sorts of problems as I learn HTML5 and CSS3 along the way all while trying to make the site responsive as well. Loving foundation 4 though as a framework for the site, I must say I'm really enjoying the complexity of web design....hoping to broaden my horizon and learn from more experienced designers here.

Remove Ads