Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Warm greetings

Member #

Warm greetings

Hello everybody,

My name is Matthew and before I begin telling you about me.
    I do want to say something about you and that is this.
    The vast amount of knowledge on WebDesignForums is incredible and I know you spent a bit of time gaining this knowledge.
    I know knowledge like that requires hard work and dedication and that is why I am here to learn from the experts and put in the hard work and dedication required.

With this being said let me give you some background on me.
    I am somewhat new with Web Design and coding but not new in the sense that I don't know anything.
    New in the sense that I have learned Web Design but with all the CMS' out there I have gotten cold in straight coding. Now I'm looking and dedicating my time to relearning HTML, CSS, and Javascript so I can make my site strictly from code.
    Any help in my endeavor or resources you want to share with me are greatly welcomed.

Looking forward to being a part of this forum community!

Matthew

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    A noble and wise path indeed...to code is to truly gain mastery and knowledge.

As far as help and resources go, I don't have anything specific to recommend because it depends on exactly what you're trying to do and how you're trying to do it. There are so many resources out there that to make a list would pretty much take forever and ultimately give you information overload. What I would suggest is to try different things, to build things, and when you're stuck or need help or resource on a specific thing, ask about that thing. For example, if you get stuck learning about responsive design or something doesn't work quite right, ask about that.

That way, you don't overwhelm yourself and you can still learn.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads