Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Smile Hello from 101translations

Hi everyone! This is my first post to the forum.

I am the CEO of 101translations, a professional translation services provider founded in 2002.

We do quite a lot of translation of websites and web content, and we noticed that a lot of developers don't know much about the specific issues of creating multilingual websites - or creating websites that need to be translated into many languages.

I will be happy to help anyone that has specific questions on: how to write and lay out content so that it can be translated effectively; how to interact with translators and translation companies; how to ensure that design works in every language.

Of course we are also interested in partnering with web designers who want to offer multilingual development to their clients - we already have a number of web design companies among our customer base, to whom we offer our translation services as "white label" so that they can resell them to their clients.

Member #
    Hi there! New here too!
    Am working for https://eduzaurus.com now, creating it's design.
    Registered here to find friends and inspiration.

Remove Ads