Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: software help!

Member #
    I have a very serious problem that I have been trying to solve for three months now. I need some help please.
    I have a program that is a license key generation program. It is written in C++ and we have a command line version as well as a windows version. I want my resellers who are located internationally to be able to go to my website, run the license key program, input the information it needs, and get the key code back. However, I DO NOT want them to have the ability to download the program to their lap tops for obvious reasons.
    Now I am willing to purchase software if there is a program out there that can allow us to do this. I have downloaded ASPexec but all that does is start the program on my server and does not give me access to it on the client side.
    Please help, my time is running out quickly and It is a dire need for this site.
    Thank you in advance!

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Why would it matter if they put it on a laptop compared to a PC?

Just wondering.

Remove Ads