Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

which web language is suitable??

Guys am about to build an e-commerce website...which web language do u think is easy and efficient for building a website??

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    You might want to use a pre made system it's not simple. Check out woocommerce on WordPress.

Member #
    Liked
    543 times
    If you have to ask, you really need to rethink the "eCommerce" aspect..

Or do like noodles suggested and find an alternative to creating this on your own.

It is a very difficult task for someone that knows what they are doing much less someone who has to ask which language to use. I mean its considered a "language" for a reason.. You will need to be able to read it as well as write it.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    who ever wrote a site told me to learn php. but you should consider thst ur host must be mac( or something like that!) to get the best resault.
    happy programing!!

Member #
    I would suggest PHP, Python and they are easy to grasp, they are popular throughout the websites.

You will find many nice online courses teaching you such languages, hope you will have fun learning these lovely codes.

Remove Ads