Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

"app"/ebook with simple functions

Hi.
    I'm new on this forum and need some advise on what supplier/software I should use for my small hobby project.
    I want to build a very simple app with just some basic easy functions.
    There's only two criteria that I'm 100% dependent of.
    The "app" must be an downloadable app and not a responsive website (even though dudamobiles solution is the best one I've found so far).
    The app must be able to save a very small amount of user input data (or remember settingsswitches. It doesn't matter if the values/settings are saved online (e.g Dropbox or other) or saved locally on the smartphone.

That's the only two functionalities I can't be without.

The app called "CH Coins" on the App Store is an excellent example of what I am trying to achieve.
    It's not coins that my app will inform of, but the CH Coins app meets all my needs.
    It has a switch on/off for the user so that the collector always has a quick and easy way to check if he has a certain coin.
    My technical and general computer skills are very good, my programming/code skills are non-existing. I'm a Wordpress user so tips on any add-on in WP that could meet my needs would also be of great help.
    So my simple questions are:
    Any suggestions on what would be the best solution to make such an "app" (maybe some sort online/offline software for making an ebook is better?)
    The app only applies to a small amount of users so the need for a professional look is not important. (The app is for some designer dinner plates that has been produced once a year in nearly 150 years.)

Thank you

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427065400.001813.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427065414.992591.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427065432.768221.jpg

Remove Ads