Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello!

I'm a web designer who has a bit of a problem learning server-scripts. I have just studied c++ for a long time and am kinda into that syntax for the moment.
    I also have a ASP.Net book here at home just waiting to be read. The problem with it is the language. I don't want to program ASP using Visual Basic since it's very different from C++, and it can get a bit confusing using the both of them.

Also, I have seen alot of C#-beginner tutorials and intermediate tutorials on the web - the problem with those is that it starts from the beginning: "This is a variable. An integer. Use this variable for storing integers. It is 2 bytes big" or something like that.

What I want is a good tutorial that focuses on the use of C# in ASP.Net (ie. the .Net framework), and one that doesn't start from the very beginning, like the example above.

Thanks for your help!

//henke

Remove Ads