Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have recently acquired PHP and MySQL, and want to create a system which will allow users the creation of simple webpages to upload pictures to and create text/objects associated with those pictures. This system must have an interface to allow webpage creation without HTML knowledge, and a user account database. Hopefully also with simple administration restrictions, such as file type and size.

I personally have no knowledge of PHP and am in need of such a script, freely. Does anything like this exist?

Thank you for your assistance.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    www.geocities.com :alien:
    Actually, I've never looked around for one.

Edit: I just did a quick search ongoogle and
    http://php.resourceindex.com/Complet...e_Communities/
    Cheers, zionlocke :chinese:
    Links: Zion Creation | Blog

Member #
    I've previously seen several options on that site but all of them allow creation by file uploading. This implies that users must create their own pages with notepad or client side software independent from the site. I'm afraid they either won't bother or won't know how, so I was hoping to allow creation by a Java, form, or similar method that promotes website interaction and doesn't require HTML.

Perhaps there is a way to implement this type of editor for use by one of these scripts? Thanks..

Remove Ads