Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: vBulletin help

Member #
    Well my plea for help was somewhat....ignored on vbulletin.org ( http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...threadid=46416 ) so i wondered if anyone here could help me out, since some people i've seen here have vBulletin and know their php, what i want done is new fields added to the reply to thread page, but only on specific forums i want, but i'm not sure what i would need to do, i could probibly manage adding a new field, but getting it to work for only one forum puzzles me, i guess i could make it so that under a certain forumid the new thread page opens to a new template with the new fields added in, heres a screenshot of what i want done here ( http://members.lycos.co.uk/ultimatessj/screenwdf.jpg ), if it is against the rules to get vbulletin hacking help here i'll understand, but if you can, help me in my thread on vbulletin.org cause there i'm clearly being ignored

I found these threads that look to be similar to yours. Do any of them help?

If they don't a human will be along soon anyway to help you out more.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Yup, sorry but vB conversation must take place at the usual trio of sites to avoid pirates getting support (not saying you're one but others reading this thread).
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Remove Ads