Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'm not to sure about this...or where this belongs...this is my first post...i am trying to figure out how to make it so that on a webpage i make that whomever i am making it for can edit things/upload new pics/etc without me having to do them. like having editable regions in the page or what? from the handful (of CMS's) i have tried (mainly PHP ones), these are scripts where u can CREATED a webpage without having html/coding/etc knowledge...i need it so that a page i've made (using templates/css/html/etc) and uploaded to a server/host...so that someone (who doesnt know html/coding) can go in to a URL or something and be able to edit the txt/images i have on those pages...but not change anything else. i could be missing something/doing something wrong but from all the ones i've seen/tried its so you can CREATE a site without having coding knowledge...not EDIT an EXISTING site. i'm not sure how to do it and i really would like to find out how, can someone please help?!

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    I'm thinking of a PHP Rich-Text-Editor.

something like this:
    http://www.kevinroth.com/rte/

There is a PHP version on there.

Basically, it uses a PHP include to display a text file that can
    be edited with the Rich Text Editor. Images can also be
    inserted. But you would need another PHP script to upload
    images into a directory.

Remove Ads