Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Code:
    <a href="#" onclick="this.href=unescape(document.getElementById(\'VideoPlayback\').src.match(/videoUrl=([^$)]*)/)[1]);this.firstChild=\'Download Flash Video\';return false;" style="color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bold; font-size:10px;">Find Flash Video</a>
    that code is part of a plugin for firefox that makes a link to the actual download path(to download the flv).

I will do anthing it takes to make this code work from a remote website and return the download address without having to refresh.

i want it to then download the movie to a sever, whitch i do have authorazation for, but i could figure that out on my own as long i can get this part to work.

i am new to posting at this forum and i am new to web design i hope you guys will be able to help me along with this

ps i have been trying for 4 days now but i still dont know where to start other that i need to use a server side script

thank you
    ~zak~

Member #
    I know it can be done, maybe not with this code but something similar check out
    http://www.videodl.org/
    i want it to do that but instead of giving a link, have it download the file to my server.

Member #
    http://www.webdesignforums.net/showthread.php?t=25939

that is old thread, he told me to post in php

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    i want it to do that but instead of giving a link, have it download the file to my server.
    Do you mean download to the visitor's PC? or do you mean your server?

Member #
    my server

Remove Ads