Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have a potential client who is looking for a solution to allow customers to send messages to a site using SMS and WAP-Enabled phones. I know that using WAP 2.0 this would just involve connecting to a database and making and entry.

SMS is what I am unsure of for two reasons.

1.) Client is in India, I would assume the service should carry an Indian number.

2.) I know it is possible to recieve a text then bill the customer through their cell phone provider. I do not know how to do this or what is necessary.

3. I cannot find a solution to receive the messages and send them to a database.

Can anyone help me with this problem. I would like to do this with PHP and MySQL if possible but ASP woul also be acceptable. I'd hate to have to turn the guy away but I am not certain I can even find the resources I need.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

Remove Ads