Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    i'm not asking for someone to directly help or code this for me, cause that would be too much for anyone to do for another person without payment, but one problem i've always seen with mass coding things how integration with other things, and making something which most would find simple, such as a review script, so i'm here to ask, what do i need to know if i want to make something similar to what is on http://reviews.wiredgamer.com and http://www.point-blank.cc. What i want on my site goes a lil like this

vBulletin forum on site, in /forums directory most likely
    Forum Login needed

The biggie for my problem is having Review forum on forums, which when a staff member tries to make a new thread in that forum, makes a different type of page, with added fields, instead of Subject, something like Anime Name, and adding and changing new fields in it so that when i post this information, it appears on say a page.php page, heres a clearer example

Post review in review forum
    Fill in fields
    have review appear in say this format
    ......page.php?reviewid=1

Asking for someone to code something so complex would take a lot of money, which is why i'm asking people here to tell me what i would need to know to do something like this, i have around 5 php books to read for reference, but none of it is making sense to me

Remove Ads