Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi guys,

Could someone tell me the process of starting a contribution site, i know there will be PHP to retrieve and send the information .. and im guessing that would send directly to paypal correct? if anyone has information on going about doing this would really help

thanks

Member #
    Contribution, as in payment? Or content?
    Note on code: If I give code, please note that it is simply sample code to demonstrate an effect. It is not meant to be used as-is; that is the programmer's job. I am not responsible to give you support or be held liable for anything that happens when using my code.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    yes as payment i apologize for not specifiying

i just looked at paypall seems they have a stepbystep process of doing this .. seems quite simple.. would you refer me to doing that or another way?

Member #
    Well, it all depends on what method you pick. Paypal, if you choose to use it, has its own guidelines on how to implement it...
    Note on code: If I give code, please note that it is simply sample code to demonstrate an effect. It is not meant to be used as-is; that is the programmer's job. I am not responsible to give you support or be held liable for anything that happens when using my code.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    which way do you do it? and do u have any script i may view?

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    This is where actually doing some research would help. Found this... on PayPal's website!

How do I add a Donation Button to my website?

To create a Donation button for your website, please follow these instructions:

Here's How:

Click Merchant Services.
    Click Donations.
    Complete the form with the details of your item and select the Donation button you wish to use. For assistance with this process, click More Resources in the upper right corner of this page.
    In the Currency drop down box, select the type of currency you would like to receive your payments in.
    If you need to specify additional details, click Add More Options and fill out the appropriate fields, otherwise click Create Button Now.
    If you selected Add More Options, click Create Button Now.
    Copy and paste the HTML code into your website. If you want to save the code to use later, copy it into a text file.
    Click Done if you are finished creating buttons, or Create Another Button if you want to make additional buttons.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads