Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have built a mysql database, and a php web page a form filled with text fields & list menus, the problem i have is i carnt finnish the php code so the information from the form\text fields & list menus go directly into the database i have created.
    The database is working fine in dreamweaver.
    The php page and forms work fine.
    My php\appache & local host are working fine.
    Its the php code. Is there any one who can fill in the mising lines of php code for meso i can have a working example to learn from. I can post the php file and the sql file ofthe database to anyone who can help...
    Please Please Please help me on this on as my php code skills arnt to great.
    My Emal Is NeoReloaded@hotmail.co.uk
    Cheers

Member #
    We need to see the PHP code, well we need to see all of what you have really.

If the lines of code are excessive, perhaps attach the file instead of pasting in lines of code.

Member #
    Cheers 4 the reponce!!! This has got me head up me a...
    I have attached the php web page & the mysql database in the form of a sql file... Cheers...

Remove Ads