Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Calendar??

Member #
    I am very new to web page design - buthave a project that i need to accomplish somewhat quickly.

What i am trying to accomplish is to set up a page with where some basic information can be entered -

a date field

name field

address field

notes field

after the information is entered i want it displayed on a seperate page that will be a calender. I want the name to be displayed under the appropriate date entered. From there I want to be able to have a user click on the name link and be shown the other entered information. How can i accomplish this? or where can i get a template that would get this done?

Thank You!

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    This would require a database solution. Try looking for a PHP / MySQL solution - therey are probably many free ones out there. Try here:

[searchweb]Free PHP MySQL calendar program[/searchweb]

Member #
    or here

But it's not entirely true what you're saying... you don't need a database.. you could use a file which contains the data. Not that I recomend it, though.
    Eggiweggs... I would like to smash them!

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    How many entries would this project need to hold?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    I am not sure whatyou mean by entries - the number of entries in any given day (up to 20) or the overall numberof entries (could be hundreds). Thanks for the replies!

Remove Ads