Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I didn't know where to put it, but I thought this was the only appropiate forum, based on VBulletin's stuff.

I'm in need of a Little Help...

I have a VBulletin, sharing it with another user, and I needed to ask, is there a way to put the Login/Password boxes on my Website that Logs In the user from My Website and redirecting them to the Forums??? If so, could you help me with some PHP, or HTML Coding???

For more Info on what I'm talking about, I made an example Pic on what I'm talking about.

I don't have much to offer, but I do have 20 Turtle Dollars up for grabs to the person who can help me out.

Member #
    Yes, it is possible. There are a number of way to do it, however, there are a few questions that need answering before we can proceed.

OK, you want users to access the forums by logging onto your website and following a link?

Is the forum on your server?

How secure do you want to make it?

I have a number of scripts for secure pages and the like, which I can let you have, depending on which direction you want to go .

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Please read the forum rules; no technical vB discussion.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Remove Ads