Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all! I am pretty new at the whole web design thing, so forgive me if this seems like a ridiculous question..

I am currently maintaining a site for a client who is using the Redaxo CMS program. Anyway, one of the fonts isn't working in Internet Explorer. It works in every other browser. What can I do to make this font work?

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    Depends on the site, the font in question, and whether or not it's licensed and/or the font is allowed for web use. IE has a really weird way of being able to find and not display unlicensed fonts.

If you're sure your client has the license for the font and it's a non-standard font (I'm assuming it isn't because I don't see you complaining about this if it is), run the font through www.fontsquirrel.com 's font generator. Sometimes it'll even tell you if the font can't be used for web purposes.
    Ganners likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Do you have any problem with other fonts? You may try it, and find out way. or you can post your url , so we can check it.
    We are offer
    Low Cost website hosting
    $30 per year(no database), $50/year( with database)

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    i suggest that you stick to using the most common fonts so that you do not have browser problems.

Remove Ads