Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Hi Medlington. I am still stuck with this yes. I will have a look at your code you provided here and see where I can add this to my code

I have been able to get the images to pass through to the designated folder where the images should be stored. All I need to do is have the path stored in the DB which is not currently happening. Also in the admin section where I would have a list of what is uploaded to my portfolio page, that is not showing either. I guess that is because there is no data being inserted into the DB after the upload has completed to retrieve the path to file. I am still working on that but let me first get the path to show in the db. Thanks for your help

Member #
    hi buddy . can i give you a suggestion why dont you create a separate database file you are give your db information in every file please try to code in a object oriented way..

Member #
    Do you mean that I should categorize each type of image(Corporate Identity ; Print design ; web design etc) in a separate db so they don't become clustered into one db?

Member #
    no buddy not meant by that i was just telling you that just create a database.php file and put your information about database there. and you where you want to use it.

Member #
    Oh okay. I understand now. Thanks

Member #
    your code is to spaggeti i am a professional developer so i know how to write code..

Member #
    Okay. I'm still very new to php. I am getting my head around this very slowly. I going to need alot of help through this though. I would appreciate it if you can assist when I post an update of what is currently happening. I am going to start working on my website tomorrow again though

Member #
    ok i will guide you . you can have my gmail id tayyabvohra@gmail.com

Member #
    Thanks. Will add you later

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads