Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I am a noob when it comes to php I was modifiying a file changing the css and I seem to have deleted the php plogger include.

www dot autoseum dot org/photogallery/autoseum_gallery.php

when you click the images it doesnt go to the photoalbums like it did before I read the read me file which says

To integrate Plogger into your website, place the following PHP statements in the .php
    file you wish display the gallery in:

First line of the .php file ->
    <?php require("path/to/plogger.php"); ?>
    In the HEAD section ->
    <?php the_plogger_head(); ?>
    In the BODY section where you want the gallery ->
    <?php the_plogger_gallery(); ?>

I don't understand what to do any help would be greatly appreciated

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Can you not re-download and replace the file from some original?
    Creator of Social Gallery for WordPress, Entrepreneur, Developer @ StormGate, drinker of many coffees.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I had saved the code locally but when I saved it from the live page it didn't have php code in it well I overwrite a navigation include but that had nothing to do with the gallery. This is why I need to take the time to learn php.. When it calls the gallery it shows levels 1-5 I'm assuming it's an array but where are the files located at that it's calling I guess is the main question.. I'm not sure what I'm doing with this

The only other thing I can think of is in dream Weaver I renamed autoseum_gallery. Php to autoseum_gallery 1.php and made a copy. I do remember when I first opened the php file there was php icons in there

it was working fine before I touched it my client hired someone to do the php gallery originally and he wanted me to have the page uniformed like the rest of the pages. I'm basically taking over the design and upkeep on this site

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    www dot autoseum. org photogallery/autoseum_gallery.php at work testing it and it still doesnt work in chrome or internet explorer

if I click the thumbnail it flashes but stays on the same page maybe a broken link somewhere

www dot autoseum. org photogallery/autoseum_gallery.php?level=album&id=2 it goes there

there must be a main file in the plogger php foler somewhere that has alink to the gallery that I need to make sure is correct. When you click the thumbnail it used to take you to a page with multiple pictures on it.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Should be possible to find an original from plogger surely?
    Creator of Social Gallery for WordPress, Entrepreneur, Developer @ StormGate, drinker of many coffees.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    It seems to be working right now I don't why i didn't change anything. Could it be a possible problem with the server this site is hosted on? It recently changed ownerships.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I guess it could be someone else messing with your files...
    nufftalon likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I deleted every file off the server and re uploaded from scratch everything seems to be working now thing is there are two websites linked to the same server I need to figure out when I upload exactly what folder it needs to be put in.

There is a www folder and public_html folder supposedly you can put the files your uploading in to either. I think to be on the safe side its in my best interest to change all ftp passwords and host registrar login

Remove Ads