Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By TheGAME1264
  • 1 Post By Ronald Roe

Thread: How to learn php programming?

Member #

How to learn php programming?

Hi friends. I want to learn php and mysql so please suggest me how i can learn and give me some resources also ??

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Find one of your fellow Amerindianicans and form a teacher-student relationship with that person. (S)he can teach you while you help him/her with his/her projects.

I'd suggest Googling a phrase related to your local area. Perhaps "PHP mentors Delhiware".
    Ronald Roe and pragati-sd like this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Do you have any ideas on what you would like to create?

Think of PHP and MySQL like this, the SQL is the server, the PHP is the bit between the server and the user's computer, and HTML/CSS works on the users (or client's) computer.

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    Quote Originally Posted by webdesignr View Post
    Think of PHP and MySQL like this, the SQL is the server, the PHP is the bit between the server and the user's computer, and HTML/CSS works on the users (or client's) computer.
    Not quite. You've got the HTML/CSS part right, but the others are off. PHP is a server-side scripting platform that runs and interprets the PHP language, and outputs HTML that is sent to the client via HTTP. MySQL is a database platform implementation of the Simple Query Language. PHP (and every other web language I'm aware of) communicates with MySQL to read and update data for output.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    @Andrew well you can learn php basics from W3C School site. Its the best site for start learning any web language. You'll here get description of every term with their example. You can practice it their site even as they provide the text- editor area in it. So go ahead and start learning.

Member #
    The first thing you need, before you start learning PHP, is a basic understanding of HTML. You can switch between PHP and HTML right in the same document. You can even run PHP from an HTML file. Some basic point i mention follow to learn PHP.
    Basic Knowledge
    Tools
    The Basics
    Learning Loops
    PHP Functions

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Learn PHP - Learn PHP Free - Learn PHP Programming

Copy headers from another site again and I will ban you. Taking other people's work is a serious thing.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    Amazing. In just 3 sentences, you not only resurrected a dead thread, but completely contradicted yourself.
    TheGAME1264 likes this.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    arianna143: absolute last warning about that. Ron's right. You've posted nothing but gibberish and we've tolerated it a lot longer than we normally should have.

Member #
    i think w3school is one of the best way to learn PHP online.try this i think it will definatly help you.

Remove Ads