Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Noob. please forgive me.

I'm sorry cause I'm not really sure where to properly post this but I'm looking for advice on what type of code I should use for a particular project. I can go into detail or post this in its proper place. Please help!

Member #
    Liked
    716 times
    This is the correct place ...

Describe in detail.

Thanks

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mlseim View Post
    This is the correct place ...

Describe in detail.

Thanks
    OK! So thanks for the assistance first off. What I would like to accomplish is an interactive online store. Say it was a clothing store. I'd like an outfit creator that would put on each article of clothing that you select on a mannequin. Should you like your selection, it would automatically go into the shopping cart. I would LOVE it if it were wordpress and woocommerce friendly! I don't know what code it would be or if there is a widget for it already or what... PLEASE HELP!
    Last edited by alph; Dec 01st, 2014 at 02:44 PM. Reason: spelling error

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Sounds like you will need to hire a programmer. Id highly doubt there is anything like this for you to use free of charge that has already been created.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapr_Arts View Post
    Sounds like you will need to hire a programmer. Id highly doubt there is anything like this for you to use free of charge that has already been created.

first off im lmao @ your signature! But yes, I'm sure I'd have to hire a programmer, I'm jsut not sure of what language expert I should be looking for :/

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    For something like this id guess you could accomplish this using a mixture of PHP and JS with a database, but i honestly have no clue! I am by no means a programmer. I am still learning PHP myself

Member #
    Liked
    716 times
    I would first get a WordPress Woocommerce website working, just like a normal online store.

THEN, you can look for a programmer to do something with a mannequin.

At least you would have a working store online during the other development.

As far as the mannequin goes, I would expect you have all of the clothing photographed or rendered in such a way that they will fit the mannequin graphic (body size, position, posture, etc). Sort like paper doll clothes?
    Last edited by mlseim; Dec 02nd, 2014 at 06:43 AM.

Remove Ads