Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Which language is better??

Member #
    For a beginner level, PHP is the best language to use

Member #
    PHP is better to learn for a beginner than ASP.Net because your basic concepts more cleared from Core PHP rather than ASP. There are many sites present for learning things but i mostly prefer https://www.w3schools.com/ site. From my point of view it is best to learn the basics of any language.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Lulz! to be a young nO0b again. ;-) Running around wasting all my time asking, "what should I learn, this or that".

Here's the deal lil' bro. PHP is crap and a pain in the butt 90% of the time. ASP.net is crap. I can do the same thing in PHP with about half the code. Plus I'm not locked in to just using Micro$oft. I hate Python just as much as much as Perl but for different reasons. So indent this --^ your Good ole' Rossum. That's why they call me lulz!!!

But i can't help but love PHP for it's massive range of capabilities. If you just want to blog or create a 40Gb web portal to the darkest depths of the internet. PHP has got you covered. And if you need a little versatility, throw a little Python in there and your own creativity is the limit. Need a quick shell script, pop open tilde or nano and a few seconds later you just saved yourself hours worth of typing.

You'll never find the prefect programming language that does everything you need it to do. They are all a pain in the neck. They'll all make wish you'd have become a stock broker like Jeff Bezos.

So why have I been programming for 20 years? Why does a Crackhead smoke crack!

Quit wasting time asking, "which one" and just pick one!

AND DON'T GIVE UP!!!!

Programming is hard. There will be times you'll wish that the computer was never invented. But that feeling you get when you finally finish the project you've been working on 12 hours a day 7 days a week for the past six months... For a moment ... You've become a God.

The language isn't important it's that you don't give up!!!

John P

Member #
    Php Is the best language for website Design And Website Development.

Banned
    Member #
    PHP programming language is better other language its a easy and safe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads