Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Ok.. I would REALLY appreciate any help I can get here, my site is doomed to nothing until I solve this. I have a database full of game information along with screenshots etc. I have a page that shows the screenshots and the name, in which u can click on to see more information about the game. I had set it up so that you can click NEXT PAGE to see more games, and PREVIOUS PAGE etc... all of the sudden, this script stopped working completely.. now it doesn't show any additional pages at ALL. all the content is still in the database. I think it has something to do with adding too many contents, because it just suddenly happened after we exceeded a large number...i tried moving the db to another server to see if it caused the same problem and yes.... the script stopped working as soon as ALL of the entries to the table were added..... click HERE to download the page in which i'm having trouble with, maybe you can help me to fix the script or find out what is wrong.. PLEASE HELP I WOULD APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!
    Pixel Fuse - Signature webpage, just a spashpage.
    Flash Frogger - Frogger remake, animated/coded in Flash (incomplete/discontinued)
    Daase Art Studio - Homepage of David Daase, a Canadian landscape artist - image gallery/showcase.
    More links if I think of some...

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    What was the large number you exceeded?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    i'm not sure because of the fact that i didn't realize right away that it wasn't working... but at the moment there is 1233 entries.... i am possitive it was working before it hit 1200

hmmm wait.. i just deleted a bunch of entries down to 1186 and still having the same problem... i have no clue what is wrong please help!
    Pixel Fuse - Signature webpage, just a spashpage.
    Flash Frogger - Frogger remake, animated/coded in Flash (incomplete/discontinued)
    Daase Art Studio - Homepage of David Daase, a Canadian landscape artist - image gallery/showcase.
    More links if I think of some...

Remove Ads