Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all,

I have been to php.net and I cannot seem to find anything relivant to this question, can someone please help me?

I have downloaded a calendar that is written in PHP, I would like to utilise this on my website / intranet for family use.

Basically, I have downloaded the files and then opened them in dreamweaver, now obviously this isnt the correct way, cause dreamweaver is not displaying any information / pictures or text.

Can someone advise me how to install the PHP scripts and implement them into a HTML site?

I would appreciate any input, Thanks for reading.

Luke

Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    No, that is the correct way. Keep in mind though that PHP is a server side language, meaning that it has to be compiled by the server first before you will see anything. Dreamweaver does not do this for you. Does your server use PHP? If so, just upload the file, and look at it online.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Hi Wired,

Thanks for your reply, ok i will do that and check in again.

Luke

Remove Ads