Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'm not sure what coding language I would use for this so please excuse me if this is posted in the wrong place.

I have a bunch of FTP servers all at different locations.... for some reason, people can ONLY access the FTP's when they are NOT on PASV mode. This makes it difficult for some people to download directly off the FTP via Internet Explore link (eg. ftp://server.com/file.zip)

I have two computers side by side, and one can download from my link, and the other can't. I have no idea how to make Internet Explore disable the PASV feature. This is causing my site many troubles because many can't download for this reason. If it makes a difference for any suggestions, the FTP's are all behind routers... but to my knowledge, have all proper ports opened.

Is there a script or way that I can get Internet Explore to NOT use PASV?
    Pixel Fuse - Signature webpage, just a spashpage.
    Flash Frogger - Frogger remake, animated/coded in Flash (incomplete/discontinued)
    Daase Art Studio - Homepage of David Daase, a Canadian landscape artist - image gallery/showcase.
    More links if I think of some...

Member #
    its an internet explorer setting sorry

Remove Ads