Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: PHPCounter 7

Member #
    Hello All!

I am the author of PHPCounter, the popular hit tracking script written in PHP. Recently, I started re-writing the script in order to make it faster, more scalable, and to respond to some really popular requests from the users, including splufdaddy!

Now the latest version is ready for testing, but not for release. I would like to ask each of you, as webmasters, and potential end users of PHPCounter, to please test the new PHPCounter. The URL is my website's live tracker, found at http://www.ekstreme.com/phpc7/index.php .

There are several features there that make PHPCounter stand out from the rest. In particular, I would like to invite you to play around with the Filter plugin. What do you like? What do you hate? Anything missing? Anything overdone?

I would appreciate any suggestions, tips, feedback - anything constructive! I want this version to be everyone's favourite version!

And if you like it enough to want to write your own plugins, please PM on these forums, and I will email you more details.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

eKstreme
    eKstreme
    eKstreme.com - Free website tools!
    fontfox - free fonts Hand-picked quality fonts.

Member #
    This is a pretty powerful php script that I'll recommend. Don't dismiss this as spam people, check it out!! :ichatcool:

Remove Ads