Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

daz
    Member #
    I need to make a webpage so it has order forms and credit card transactions on it, how are such things normally done? what new things do i need to learn and what is the process that these things are done by?

Member #
    very easy. Just make the webpage, along with shopping cart and whatever else you have. Then make the customer shop in the normal way. At the very end, when the customer enters his credit card information and makes sure he is paying the right price, you would usually have a button named submit, or process or whatever. Basically once they click this button you will send some variables (the amount to money, and the credit card number, and a couple of other things) to the company that handles your transactions. The company will return some variables to you, which tell you whether the process was successful or not. Very easy.

this is one company that does it.
    http://www.linkpoint.com/
    I cannot self terminate, you must lower me into the fire.

Remove Ads