Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    My new website, http://www.smartboydesigns.com, is a little over a month old. Is 30 unique visitors a day a good amount of visitors? This is what I get. I am only 15 so I think I am doing okay.

Member #
    For a new site and only about 30 days old, that isn't bad. You must have posted this somewhere or had good word of mouth.
    Your best bet is to review your site over a 90 day and a 180 day period to get a good gauge of who is visiting your site.

The first 30 days, you will have a lot of "looky-loos" being family, friends, etc. checking out the site.
    So keep an eye on it and then review it again in 90 days and see what your traffic is doing then (and then again in 6 months).
    Understanding trends, which pages are clicked through and visitor use......you can better develop your site.
    Meaning if you have 80% of your visitors go to your gallery (portfolio is what you should call it) then you know you need to keep that page updated and fresh.
    Good luck......
    GMan

Member #
    me too got 40 unique visitors to my site at beginning and now its about 150 visitors daily.

Member #
    I love to bragg about how many unique visitors i get...
    You want visitors just ensure that you have interesting content and an easily accesible website, then post it on forums dedicated to the relevant subject along with general interest sites. the hits'll flood in (today - 357 unique visitors...)

Remove Ads