Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I was wondering about traffic resellers. Can you buy hits for your website? I saw some ads thats said you could buy about 1million hits for $400 but that seemed too good to be true. Is this a good marketing technique?

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    You can, but they're not GOOD hits. They're false hits to fake out advertisement links like adsense, and 99% of the time adsense already knows about them, and will cancel your account for fraud.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    does it get people to your site though? Like If I pay $400 fro 1million hits does that mean that 1 million peopl come to my website?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by seanlatham
    does it get people to your site though?
    Not always, there are tons of scams out there.

Quote Originally Posted by seanlatham
    Like If I pay $400 fro 1million hits does that mean that 1 million peopl come to my website?
    It isn't a guarantee. But even if you do get some hits, that doesn't mean that they will do anything other than go to the site and promptly leave.

Don't waste your money. Spend that $400 on legitimate advertising efforts.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    There's no way they can do that. And besides, remember, there's no point getting visitors if they don't stick around. If I was somehow dragged to a website I don't know, don't count on me hanging around.
    Note on code: If I give code, please note that it is simply sample code to demonstrate an effect. It is not meant to be used as-is; that is the programmer's job. I am not responsible to give you support or be held liable for anything that happens when using my code.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    In short..stay away from such stuff !!

Remove Ads