Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hi all!
    I was hoping I'll get help in this forum to get new members to our site http://www.netfreelancer.com - we need service providers as well as freelancers to populate our newly establish site.
    Any advise on the best way to boost our members?
    OneIMS.com - SEO and Website Solutions
    ClickXposure.com - PPC Management

Member #
    You should focus on getting service providers to your site, once people start posting projects freelancers will come. To do this you need to advertise, use adsense and if projects aren't already non-commision, make them non-commision until the traffic picks up.

I think its a case of spending money to make money, there are plenty of competitors in this field and getting established is difficult. However once you get established it will be down hill from there.

Something to point out though, the internet is global and there are many many many people from asia on similar sites offering services to the west. By restricting your audience you are cutting out all of these developers as well as projects from Europe. While this could be a selling point, the internet is global and thus you are closing yourself to a lot of potential business.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Thanks, we also cater to a lot of Asian countries.
    We are planning a revamp on the site for t hese changes.. I do hope we find our place in the market very soon! Hope you guys support us
    OneIMS.com - SEO and Website Solutions
    ClickXposure.com - PPC Management

Remove Ads