Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    i try to use good structure while building and use key elements..

1.)but now what to do to get it ranked high... if someone could explain what needs to be done .. no matter the cost..

2.)is pay per click helpful?

3.)how do put google ads on my site to increase traffic?

Member #
    I'm only good on #1, so... How to get it ranked high? Money is not the route. Think of it this way.

Search Engines want good links. Sounds obvious, does it?

Well, reverse it.

You need to be a good link to get on a Search Engine.

Meaning only one thing: You need good, valuable, unique, useful, and accessible content in your site. (And yes, search engines can determine how unique/accessible/etc your content is.)

No other way to say it. It's best for you to work with the search engines, and you'll make it through.
    Note on code: If I give code, please note that it is simply sample code to demonstrate an effect. It is not meant to be used as-is; that is the programmer's job. I am not responsible to give you support or be held liable for anything that happens when using my code.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    thanks steax mate

Member #
    Hi,
    Just wanted to make sure you got answers to all your questions.
    1. It's usually a longer term project unless you have lots of money to throw at it. As Steax said it's good content and lots of it. Also inbound links to the content. This is very important too.
    A good way to achieve good content is to start a blog. If you use wordpress there are plugins for creating RSS feeds of you content and google sitemaps.
    These are all valuable to let google know about your content. Look up google sitemaps ASAP and create one for your site.
    2. PPC is useful but it can be costly and it depends on what your profit margins are. If you use Google Adwords I suggest setting up a campaign based with plenty of negative keywords to ensure your traffic is targetting at the correct range of users.
    3. Putting Google Ads on your site wouldn't increase your traffic. That would be if you wanted to make some cash from the traffic you have to you site using Google AdSense. You need to check out Google AdWords.
    Chris.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    If you are targetting for PR building, Then focus on getting more quality back links as PR is determined by this.
    The most common ways of getting backlinks are thru social bookmarking, directory submissions, submitting to press release sites, forum sigs, etc. etc.. What's important from an SEO point of view is getting relevant and quality (organic / natural) back links. You get this if you provide very good content that would make other sites want to link to your site. Also having back links to high PR sites helps your site on PR building as well.
    PPC does not affect your PR, on a marketing perspective IMO, PPC is very effective at getting targetted traffic. You should be more focus on getting targetted traffic thru PPC, paid link backs, etc. having a combination of these is very important as these yields the kind of traffic with highest conversion rate. In general, the more link backs you have - the more exposure your site gets - the more chances you get traffic from these back links
    OneIMS.com - SEO and Website Solutions
    ClickXposure.com - PPC Management

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    thanks guys, the hosting comapny i use actually offer sitemap creation and a few other things that help seo your site

Member #
    Do some off-page optimization on your site to get more traffic and backlinks as link popularity goes high when you work it out. Like other said above ^^^ you do article, blog and directory submission, join some social bookmarking site, gather potential link exchage partners and request them to put your links to their site. It's all in your hands actually.
    Symmetri Design Solutions
    Custom WordPress Designers/Developers

Remove Ads