Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Google ranking

Member #
    dropped from #1 to I don't even know! can anyone tell me what happened
    www.medicalbeautyspa.com KW medical beauty spa

Member #
    I have done quite a lot of research into this my web presence on Google fluctuates sometimes on a weekly basis on first and second page also. You may be aware of the Google sandbox syndrome that can have an effect and the timeliness of links to you site. ie a new site with ten backlinks has more relevance than a site ten years old with a hundred. Competitors can have there medlings too if they have targeted listing directories with your website and placed lots of irrelevant keywords into the keywords tags. I have written a whole article on this on my site at www.bradford-web-design.com if you care to read it.

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Your site does not exist ecom.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by foodbiz
    dropped from #1 to I don't even know! can anyone tell me what happened
    www.medicalbeautyspa.com KW medical beauty spa
    Is your site new? If it is, it may be experiencing the sandbox effect - google's way of filtering new sites. Googles tends to give an initial boost on ranking for newer sites and then start to filter them until they get back to the normal rankings.

If this is the case, just wait it out and continue on building backlinks to your site for the meantime.
    OneIMS.com - SEO and Website Solutions
    ClickXposure.com - PPC Management

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TryUsOut
    Is your site new? If it is, it may be experiencing the sandbox effect - google's way of filtering new sites. Googles tends to give an initial boost on ranking for newer sites and then start to filter them until they get back to the normal rankings.

If this is the case, just wait it out and continue on building backlinks to your site for the meantime.
    I am totally agrey withe you tryus out.

Remove Ads