Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Member #
    I'm just wondering, how long does it take to get PageRank and how can we get a higher PageRank?

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Google only updates PR a few times a year. You can get higher PR by increasing backlinks to your site. By putting your link in your signature, you just added a backlink. See how easy that was?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    PR is usually updated every 3 months.

Content is an important factor in PR building - give other sites a reason to link to you. Such organic links are most favoredd in PR building. Alternatively, build more dofollow backlinks (from directories, forums, blogs, etc.) as they will also help you in PR building.
    OneIMS.com - SEO and Website Solutions
    ClickXposure.com - PPC Management

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Depend on good content and qulaity of work only get good page rank in Search Engines. The Qulaity work means Reciprocal Link Building, Directory Submission, Artticle, Forum submission etc.
    neo09 likes this.

Member #
    Build many backlinks now. The last PR snapshot was around five weeks old. I think Google will update the next PR in the near future.

Member #
    usually if a site is new, it will have a n/a PR. and if you did not do anything to optimize it, you will have a PR0 on the next update. there should be quality content and good link building as well to earn a good PR

Member #
    If you are campaign SEO then it will take about 4 to 6 month to come in the page rank. It requires very patient. Some times it take year.

Member #
    well to me I don't bother on page rank but i will just concentrate on link building etc.

Member #
    They do it every 3 months. It depends on your links and quality of contents. But sometimes, over SEO is not a good idea.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Heard news that Google is updating the PR on its toolbar starting today... Keep your fingers crossed
    OneIMS.com - SEO and Website Solutions
    ClickXposure.com - PPC Management

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads