Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    if you do SEO - please pm me - so I can discuss the details

thanks

Member #
    You might get a better response if you provide a few more details in the post. It is unclear whether you are looking for someone to help you with a particular project or on an ongoing basis. Also, by using the word assistant, it is unclear if you are looking for someone to assist you in the sense that you will be doing SEO and they will be assisting you or whether you are looking for someone to completely handle the SEO of your project.

Pretty much every professional designer here does SEO to some degree and by clarifying the level of expertise you're looking for you'll narrow it down so people will know what to expect and thereby improve your response. If you are looking for someone who specializes in SEO full time, you should say that too.

Member #
    Post a project through our homepage link if you want for seo assistant we get many

Member #
    Hey, still looking for a SEO?

Feel free to contact me should you need one.
    Symmetri Design Solutions
    Custom WordPress Designers/Developers

Member #
    You may get a better response if you post more details about the position.

Also please post in the right forum. Yes, this is for SEO, but not for job opportunities.
    If you want to advertise a job, please post in the Request a Service forum or the Job Opportunites forum.

This is so that you get a better response, and also so that we can keep the forums a bit more organised and less cluttered.

Member #
    I am sure I could help you but it feels rude to actually claim I will help you better than the others. PM me if you want me to do it anyhow.

Remove Ads