Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hey everyone, first post here
    It seems that I have a pretty good website up and running, which is updated on a regular basis (bi-daily, actually.) However, it is very new, so I don't have many visitors. I have submitted to some search engines but from here I am unaware where to go and what to do to get my site out there and get people visiting!

Member #
    I find that on new websites the best way to get people to your site is to manually push them there. I have links to my blog on just about everything I do. The link is on every forum I am a member of, every e-mail I send. It is also on every blog comment I make on other peoples blogs.

Your site looks like you need some word of mouth going. I would target students and school kids. Post links to your site on relevant forums. Create groups on social networking sites such as facebook. Post a video on youtube.

Everything you do online should raise awareness for you website. Hell, if you use an instant messenger set your name as the url

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Nice site. Funny pics. :-D

Member #
    Hey welcome!

And hey, that's one nice site!

I just noticed something in your code:

Code:
    <meta name="Description" content="Funny Jokes, Funny Pictures, Funny Movies, Funny Games and More!" /> 
    <meta name="Keywords" content="your, keywords" />

<title>FunPunks - Funny Jokes, Funny Pictures, Funny Movies, Funny Games and More!</title>
    Work with your metatags the SEO way.

Perhaps you can edit it and use the following:

Code:
    <meta name="Description" content="Where you can find funny stuffs of images, movies, games and more." /> 
    <meta name="Keywords" content="Funny Jokes, Funny Pictures, Funny Images,  Funny Movies, Funny Games" />

<title>FunPunks - Your hub to funny stuffs!</title>
    Furthermore, as Jason have mentioned you can put your site as your signature to all the forums you joined in (just make sure you follow forum rules or you'll get ban!). Use your keywords as anchor text of your site so that Google will recognize your site from your keywords.

And to drive traffic for your site, aside from forum posting, do submit your sites to related directory sites, create a blog about your site, join and register to social bookmarking and networking sites like StumbleUpon, Digg, Furl, Twitter, and many more.
    Symmetri Design Solutions
    Custom WordPress Designers/Developers

Member #
    You can start reading SEO tutorials on how to promote your site. For now, you can submit it to directories and submiet a press release. Good luck!

Banned
    Member #
    To attract visitors to your site, you need links, increase your site popularity by getting quality links from authority sites. Write killer content to attract natural link!

Member #
    Hi there, If you want to promot your website you need to do some SEO work seriously and constantly. I will let you with the help of My SEO experience that how can you promote your website over the internet. First of all join a number of forums realted to your category and add your link in the signature. Next optimize on page SEO by adding keywords and tag lines according to the search volume given over the internet. You can find out the popular keywords searched in your niche with the Help of Google keywords tools. You can also submit your website to free directories and can exchange links with the website in your Niche. Use some free traffic generating website to generate traffic to your website. You can check how to increase visibilty of your website in search engine in this article

Member #
    The key with SEO is dedication, let it take its time (because it will). Focus on finding teh best ways then execute those.

Member #
    i would suggest you submit it to social bookmarking site and social networking sites. that worked very well on mine. and dont forget post on forums.

Member #
    social bookmarking is the best way to increase traffic in your website. you can do forum post and blog comment also.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads