Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Our business is looking to use Birkey.com for SEO and so web development/design. We got a proposal from them and it seems reasonable from what i can tell. Does anyone know anything about this company or where i can read reviews? Thanks guys!

Jared

Member #
    I haven't used them. To be honest, SEO is like the shipping lane just off Somalia. Full of pirates .

Many people use black hat techniques. Others make guarentee's which they cannot keep. With SEO I would strongly suggest going to visit the company and see what they can offer in person.

With web design you can look at someones portfolio and see what they have created. There are also various tests to see if the quality of the programming is up to scratch.

With SEO you very much go off the word of the website or the telesales person. Far better to go down to their offices. Talk about your needs and how they can facilitate you. If they sound and feel right go for it.

Member #
    Haven't heard any from that particular site.

You can always test one's services by asking them a free trial period to see how they works.
    Symmetri Design Solutions
    Custom WordPress Designers/Developers

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by D3niss3
    You can always test one's services by asking them a free trial period to see how they works.
    If they accept the free trial period AVOID them. If you asked your builder round to begin building a wall for free to gauge the quality of their work they would laugh at you.

Honestly, speak to them, if you feel comfortable with them then give them a go. What keywords are you looking to rank highly on. If they are obscure or uncompetitive phrases then you should demand a top 5 placement.

If you are looking to rank highly for a really competitive phrase like 'supermarket' then honestly, you are going to need to spend a lot of money to get onto the top page. After all what is the point of being on the second page? How often do you click on the page 2 button?

Remove Ads