Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Can anyone tell me that how many target keywords should a site have?

Member #
    Is there any rule that only a certain number of keywords can be targeted?

Member #
    The SEO gurus says that a webmaster can use 80-20 ratio with in the website that is one of the most appropriate way of using the onpage keywords optimization. 20 percent could be keywords out of 100 could be used with in the website.
    < please read the forum rules before creating a signature >

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I would imagine that it's pretty hard to get so many keywords for a webpage.
    New Jersey Website Design: We offer services in Web Design, SEO, Website Design, Belmar Web Design
    We are located in Belmar, New Jersey and Collingswood, New Jersey
    www.AKonlinedesign.com

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mohit View Post
    The SEO gurus says that a webmaster can use 80-20 ratio with in the website that is one of the most appropriate way of using the onpage keywords optimization. 20 percent could be keywords out of 100 could be used with in the website.
    Almost anything that comes from an SEO "guru", "expert", or "master" is bad advice. The only people more clueless than the "gurus" are the people following them.

The problem with this particular piece of advice is that it cannot be disputed. The reason it cannot be disputed is because no one can figure out what the heck you're talking about. So you may want to reword your thought.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Yes, SEO is so frustrating that even the best will strike out once in a while. Like game said, don't listen to anyone that can guarantee you a high ranking.
    New Jersey Website Design: We offer services in Web Design, SEO, Website Design, Belmar Web Design
    www.AKonlinedesign.com

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Google does not place any limits to the number of keywords you can use on your site or any individual page. Any limits are due to your choice of a niche.

Google will find a page for any keyword which appears on that page. On my largest site, a few pages have yet to be found for any keyword while a few others are being found and ranked for more than 100. Most pages are somewhere in between.

Member #
    SEO Keywords

Long tail keywords are better to start with, and later work towards the shorter keywords, just remember, the more keywords you target, the more competition you face and more work you need to do.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yes there is no limit for keywords, but you should pick up them very carefully. They should be on your landing pages and relevant.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    What keywords are you trying anyway?
    www.AKonlinedesign.com

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads