Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    This is a FREE Do-Follow Forums List in order to help out visitors in their efforts finding the best list of do-follow forums on the net. As you maybe already know, a great way to get a backlink and also get relevant targeted traffic is joining forums that are relevant to your sites theme and those that allow a backlink in the signature. The key to this technique is having a genuine interest and knowledge within the theme The list it is arranged based on PR on each site.

1) Forum owners: if your site is not in this list, please use "Contact Us" form in my website. DO NOT write here, DO NOT PM me. Also, if you want to be deleted from this list, use the same "Contact Us" form.
    2) Visitors : if you find a forum that isn't online anymore, it's a broken link, please report it using "Contact Us" form.

Also, The forums are in 2 sections.. webmaster related forums (about 100 of them) . and other forums (from computer, laptops, to ...weddings or books)

So.. here you can check the

http://www.basic-directory.com/do_fo...rums_list.html

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Thanks. Solid list.

https://www.adt.com/resi/programs/customhome_swf/m
    Member #
    I have checked the list, but dear most of the spammers. I dont think so it is effective to get high traffic.

Member #
    Regardless of the link value... I think it is a good idea to get involved in forums related to your industry, you get the chance to share your knowledge and experience with others and you might even learn something yourself. The fact that these forum owners show their appreciation for your contributions by leaving your links as DoFollow is just a added benefit.
    Charles ~ i24Designs
    Nashville Web Design | Nashville Seo

Member #
    Thanks for the list.
    I am still quite new to the internet and I am thankful for forums. I have learned so much just from reading other user's posts. There is so much information that others share and I absolutely love when I can find something to comment on. Helping others is in my nature, and my goal is to one day be able to help others more than I can right now.8-)
    Have a good day!
    Make your own website fast with BuildAGreatSite.com at: http://www.buildagreatsite.com/

Member #
    Thank you very much but some link are not work properly

Remove Ads