Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

View Poll Results: Article Marketing - How do you deal with Google's duplicate content Filters?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make each article's wording unique & only submit to the top 5-10 relevent article submission sites

0 0%
  • Make each article's wording unique & submit to as many article submission sites as possible

1 100.00%
  • Don't Worry about Duplicate content, but only submit to the top 5-10 relevent article submission sit

0 0%
  • Don't Worry about Duplicate content, submit the same artice to as many sites as possible and let Goo

0 0%
    Member #
    Article Marketing can be a powerful asset in your SEO toolbox, and a good means of acquiring topic relevant back links, but opinions vary when it comes to how Google's duplicate content filters effect Article Submissions.

Many experts advise not to submit the same article to more than one site without rewording or "spinning" the article by hand, while others advice to submit the same article, but only to submit to the top 5-10 relevant article sites.

Then there is the other end of the gamut.. some say submit the same article to every site you can and let Google sort it out... and other say submit to 50-100-500 sites, but they use software to "spin" every article before submission.
    Let us know what you think... Answer the Poll above this post and Share your Experiences and Opinions in this Thread.
    Charles ~ i24Designs
    Nashville Web Design | Nashville Seo

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Without being an expert, from what I know of Google's algorithm, I would say don't post the same article to more than one site. Even "spinning" it seems like something that Google could eventually create an algorithm to figure out and give you bad marks for. The safe thing would have to be to create new articles for each site.

Having said that, I would post your articles to as many places as you can. Only downside is content generation time. Still, it's a conservative approach and can't fail at increasing SERP results.

Member #
    I just recently started doing article marketing and I read somewhere that you should only submit to no more than two sites. This made sense to me so I have been submitting the same article to two sites. Right now I am using Articlesbase and Isnare. These sites distribute your article to other sites and I don't see why you would need to use more than two. Google won't be happy if you leave the sorting to them. Have a wonderful day!
    Happy writing!
    Make your own website fast with BuildAGreatSite.com at: http://www.buildagreatsite.com/

Remove Ads