Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #
    My name is Tomas, and want to please share tips for blogging for popularizing blog and company.
    Maybe there is more wordpress system addons? Or maybe somebody could tell tips for faster popularizing without black seo?

Member #
    Yeah. Write in an interesting way. About interesting topics.

It has the advantage of rarely having been tried.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    LOL! :-D Good stuff, DC! Isn't working for my blog (www.stevenmoseley.com), but I think maybe adding frequency to my posts (like, say, more often than once a year) would help, too! :-)

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    The best way I've ever seen to make a site popular and quick is to offer some kind of sought-after free service.

Second to that is blogs and having those blogs ping or alert other blogs that you've made a new post. This gets near-instant hits from the search engines and a lot of popular blogging sites.

Beyond that a lot of people neglect to ensure that their HTML code is to standard (www.w3c.org) and fail to realize that if it is not up to par, Google and a lot of other search engines out there are missing the content and links on that site. This of course hurts the over-all rankings of any website.
    Lead Web Designer
    MLW & Associates, LLP.
    W3C Standards Complaint and SEO Friendly
    Admin of Vraul
    WordPress.org Developer

Member #
    interesting articles.. then do other seo stuff

jj1
    Member #
    If you're allowing dofollow for comments, then post a link into any seo forum saying this and people will find you!!!!

Member #
    submit your blog to top blog directory

Member #
    Aside from making great and fresh contents, you could also comment on other blogs which have the same niche as yours. Be sure to comment an interesting post that will make the user curious on what your site is all about. By doing this, you can have more benifits like traffic for your site, a backlink perhaps or even a linkbait to a great site/blog...

Member #
    As far i think you need to submit your blogs to blogs directory and if you can add social network addons like twitter, facebook or myspace that would be added advantage, You can also social bookmark your site when you write some useful topics.

These all methods will sure popularise your blog, if you needs more visitors then add time to time some videos on it, put that videos on youtube, make a suitable title which matches with your videos, add tags, description and allows your friends to give comments on it.. These all connections can certainly helps you out.

Remove Ads