Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Are there an programs out there that you recommend that can track links to your site so you can keep track in case someone removed a link or adds one?
    Rob Dalton (Kolea Rentals)

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Google Analytics maybe?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    You can create a account for Google Analytics. But for the first time, better option will be Google Webmaster Tools for a hassleless experience which can also be used as a free tool for this link watch.

I too have a simple idea other than this like using any backlink checking tool (for instance, http://www.backlinkwatch.com/). For this, you first check your site's backlinks using that tool, keep a record of that list of backlinks and time to time keep on doing this to watch which sites exclude or include your site listing.

I have a new blog created known as Search Engine Marketing but want someone very specialy cooperate me to develop this blog side by side.

jj1
    Member #
    I'm afraid I've found that no one software - including Google Webmaster Tools - shows me a complete picture of links to my site. Particularly with social bookmarkng sites, 1 tool shows 1 SB site and another shows another.
    I believe Google Webmaster Tools are only updated a few times per year.

Member #
    I had heard there was a software that showed all your links (even if they are not doing you any good) and then when you ran reports it would show if you lost any of them or what you had gained.
    Rob Dalton (Kolea Rentals)

Remove Ads