Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    hello guys
    I'm a SEO beginner, I have done everything I know for my website, but the site still on the bottom of google .
    anyone can give me some sueggestion?
    thanks a lot.
    this is my website http://www.drgolfstore.com/

Member #
    on the bottom? On the last page? I'd call that an achievement in itself What search words are you using to find your site? One thing to note is your links aren't very descriptive eg: http://www.drgolfstore.com/category-44-b0.html, unless you actually want people to find your website by searching for 'category 44 b0'?

Member #
    What JasonMc said as well as there's no h1 header. You do have an h2 but the word "Category" in it on every page won't do you any good - you don't sell category. Plus the only text looks like it's tacked on the bottom for search engines instead up where people can read it.

"Buy a Ping Rapture V2 Iron Set, Get a Rapture V2 Fairway Wood for $1." Where's the words "golf club(s)" since that's what you sell? I know people can see picuturs of golf clubs but Google needs text on the page ...

Member #
    Thank you so much.
    I will correct the error, need do more job on the site.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMc
    on the bottom? On the last page? I'd call that an achievement in itself What search words are you using to find your site? One thing to note is your links aren't very descriptive eg: http://www.drgolfstore.com/category-44-b0.html, unless you actually want people to find your website by searching for 'category 44 b0'?
    thanks, links are big problems

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by webwest
    What JasonMc said as well as there's no h1 header. You do have an h2 but the word "Category" in it on every page won't do you any good - you don't sell category. Plus the only text looks like it's tacked on the bottom for search engines instead up where people can read it.

"Buy a Ping Rapture V2 Iron Set, Get a Rapture V2 Fairway Wood for $1." Where's the words "golf club(s)" since that's what you sell? I know people can see picuturs of golf clubs but Google needs text on the page ...
    Thanks, I will correct the errors in a week, and waiting for more suggestions

jj1
    Member #
    Use Google Adwords Keywords tool to identify which keyword combinations are searched for most often.
    Then sprinkle your keywords thru title tag, h1-h6 tags, alt text, image names content etc where possible and relevant - not in a spammy way or you could get a penalty.
    I did a quick check thru your souce code and code such as
    src="themes/reda/images/4deal_02.gif
    doesn't use any meaningful keywords in either the folder of the image names.
    Also the alt text doesn't have too many keywords worked in.
    It's probably too late to change it, but your urls don't tell Google what the page is about:
    href="category-8-b0.html" >Golf Clubs<span></span></a></li>
    It's a bit of self-promotion, but try reading http://suffolkwebsitedesign.weebly.c...eo-basics.html for a beginner's guide to onpage seo with sample code where relevant.
    Also, once you've got the onpage seo right, you need links links and more links. Try articles (eg ezines or goarticles) squidoo social bookmarking directories forum signatures blog commenting press releases etc.

Remove Ads